Sunday, April 19, 2009

Success and commerce

Much has happened since my last post, but I've been plagued by a devil virus that's been decimating the Queen City. I've seen this cold linger for over a month in some unfortunate wreches. It's a dirty tease, too, occaionally waning and delivering hope of recovery only to return with a mucusy vengence. I believe I'm on the mend now, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

First exciting piece of news: I got my first postcard-generated commission! YAY! I'd almost tossed the e-mail as spam, but luckily I took the time to read it. It was from a Vancouver based literary magazine called subTerrain. They requested an illustration to accompany a short story by J. Jill Robinson. So I did one. I don't want to post it yet, as the magazine hasn't been published, but once I get the go-ahead from sub-Terrain, I'll put it up for all to see.

The other news is that the store is open!


It took longer than expected, but I've put together a Cafe Press store featuring a ton of products featuring my artwork. Please buy something. My son is hungery.

No comments:

Post a Comment