Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The answer is no, it's not too offensive.

"The pictures uploaded to your shop seem fine for now. If we find any material questionable at any time you will be notified."

I'm glad I asked, though. This is about the most offensive thing that I plan to merchandise, so it guess it's full steam ahead.

The other quick note of good news is that my sowing of postcards has yielded it's first harvest. I'm pretty happy to report that I'm in the process of doing an illustration for a Canadian literary publication. I'll post more details when I can.

I'm more than pretty happy. I'm really super happy. Should I use an exclamation point? Okay. I'm happy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you added that exclamation point. I was wondering why you were lying about how happy you were, but once you tacked on that !, I could feel your joy radiating from my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete