Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flying VW Bug

The issue is back from the printers, so I'm told it's safe to post the illustration I did for sub-Terrain magazine.

I'm pleased with the way it turned out. I can't wait to see it in print. Let me know what you think.

Over the weekend, a couple of my prints were auctioned off at a Pile o' Bones Roller Derby fundraiser. Besides getting some nice attention for my art, I got to listen to some good local bands and enjoy the sight of tough girls on roller skates (not blades - never even mention blades) selling shots. The hottest Roller Girl by far was Ang Xiety - MROW!

The sad news related to the above story is that in getting the two prints to donate, I discovered that they were the only two not water damaged. The portfolio in which I had them stored was victim to my leaky basement. Sad, sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment