Monday, February 23, 2009

Drink 'n' Draw

Last Friday, an old chum and fellow artiste Jefferson Little and I finally did something we've been planning to do for some time - a Drink'n'Draw. We took some paper and pencils to a local lounge, ordered a pitcher or two of beer and caught up with each other as we drew. After a time, we'd call out 'switch' and start defiling the other guy's work. Jeff and I are very different stylistically, but the stuff still works (IMO). You can see the two we finished that night here and here. Sorry about the pop-ups, but I want to keep this site as a showcase for my style and I don't want an art director to see those and think that's how I usually draw. I love them, but the point of them is to just be free to doodle without really worrying about anybody judging them - except Jeff, I guess. Anyways, if you really need some images, below are a couple of photos of Jefferson and I during a collaboration some years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment