Saturday, June 11, 2011

Swamp Thing and Yoda

I've been trying to squeeze even more drawing into the day than ever before. The latest chronological territory claimed by drawing has been my lunch breaks. At Bushwakkers I huddle over a piece of paper with my pencils and brushes and get some fun done. I'm working on a series right now of sketches that are based on the opposite of the well worn "Who would win in a fight" concept. Rather than pitting Superman versus the Hulk, I've decided to brainstorm to see who would get along the best. My first drawing is Swamp Thing and Yoda.
This (and the following drawings) are for sale. This one's $30 (including shipping). If you're interested, e-mail me to let me know and we'll work out the details. Or, you can just use that address to paypal me. Just be sure to include your full mailing address. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment